[OPEN-ILS-DEV] EG client login error

Tom Patterson tpatterson at tfc.edu
Wed Apr 30 12:32:24 EDT 2008

Dan,

Good news! After following your instructions, I ran the settings_tester.pl and it flagged a line where I had inserted an "s" before the closing tag on one of the password entries in the  opensrf_core.xml file. After I removed the error, closed everything then restarted I was able to login with srfsh command. I then ran the client and was able to login.

Now the other news, when the client starts up I am getting a couple of error messages:
1. "ReferenceError:au not defined
2. "TypeErro: g.user.home is not a function

In addition, I cannot set a workstation in the client. Sorry but one more question, from the web when I go to My Account, it only shows a javascript:void (0);. Are these related?

Tom Patterson