[OPEN-ILS-DEV] EG client login error

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 12:38:23 EDT 2008

2008/4/30 Tom Patterson <tpatterson at tfc.edu>:
> Dan,
>
>  Good news! After following your instructions, I ran the settings_tester.pl and it flagged a line where I had inserted an "s" before the closing tag on one of the password entries in the  opensrf_core.xml file. After I removed the error, closed everything then restarted I was able to login with srfsh command. I then ran the client and was able to login.
>
>  Now the other news, when the client starts up I am getting a couple of error messages:
>  1. "ReferenceError:au not defined
>  2. "TypeErro: g.user.home is not a function
>
>  In addition, I cannot set a workstation in the client. Sorry but one more question, from the web when I go to My Account, it only shows a javascript:void (0);. Are these related?

Yes - you need to run autogen.sh to generate the list of organizations
(libraries). http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=evergreen-admin:policies
(see in particular "Applying the changes").

You should also update the organization proximity: See "Configuring
the system" step 2 at
http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=server_installation

--
Dan Scott