[OPEN-ILS-DEV] libdbi-driver problem

vijay kumar vijcrjbhu at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 12:23:14 EDT 2008

Dear Member and Mike Rylander sir,
as you suggested to solve error in libdbi-driver

This means that libdbi.so is not in a standard location indexed by
ldconfig.  When building libdbi, you can give it a prefix that is
already in /etc/ld.so.conf (or an included file) or you can add the
libdbi.so installation directory there and run ldconfig.  The
Makefile.install prerequisite gathering method installs a file for
inclusion in ld.so.conf, IIRC, and if you're using the default
configuration for libdbi you should be able to use that file directly.

I am not clear where I have to modify ???
Please suggest me again................

Thanks,
vijay kumar