[OPEN-ILS-DEV] libdbi-driver problem

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 12:49:14 EDT 2008

Hi Vijay:

Step 22 of the "Installing on Ubuntu 7.10" instructions is "As the
root user, add /usr/local/lib/dbd and /openils/lib/ to the system
dynamic library path:"... if you've installed the prerequisites (which
includes libdbi.so and libdbdpgsql.so) using Makefile.install, just
follow the instructions for step 22, and libdbi.so will be able to be
found.

Dan

--
Dan Scott