[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Adding copies in Evergreen

Robert Soulliere robert.soulliere at mohawkcollege.ca
Thu Aug 14 13:02:46 EDT 2008

We imported our records into Evergreen and can view them in the staff
client, but I have one more hurdle to get over. I ran the
quick_metarecord_map.sql and it seemed to run OK with the output:

BEGIN
ALTER TABLE
TRUNCATE TABLE
TRUNCATE TABLE
INSERT 0 37000
INSERT 0 39327
ALTER TABLE
COMMIT
[then the vacuuming stuff]

but the copies are not added.

Here are my questions:

1. Does this seem like to correct output if we imported 39327 records?

2. Was there a preliminary step I am missing where I need to add the
branch information to a file so that this step knows where to add the
copies?

Thanks,
Robert