[OPEN-ILS-DEV] mod_placeholder.so not found in apache

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 09:19:39 EDT 2008

Hi Ephraim:

You will need to open up /etc/apache2/httpd.conf in a text editor and
change the first line; at the moment the first line probably looks
like:

-e #LoadModule mod_placeholder /usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_placeholder.so

Remove the leading "-e " so that it looks like:

#LoadModule mod_placeholder /usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_placeholder.so

I _believe_ this problem is fixed in the development version. I'll
keep my eyes open the next time I install on a clean Ubuntu box.

Dan

--
Dan Scott
Laurentian University