[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Another circ problem with 1.2.3.0.

Garry Dunn garry at trellisconsulting.ca
Mon Aug 25 15:57:57 EDT 2008

Jason,

That did it.

It looks like stopping/starting the various services is a good
preventative measure when making large scale changes to the underlying
database.  Normally, I just wipe the database, re-import my data and
re-autogen the system, but I'll be sure to do this in the future too
(just in case).

Thanks for the quick reply.  On to testing with real data again...