[OPEN-ILS-DEV] merging branches and holdings woes

Bill Ott bott at grpl.org
Fri Feb 1 16:32:10 EST 2008

Is there an easy way for me to merge the acq-experiment and evergreen
trunk branches to get the best of both worlds?

For example, I love the new Z39.50 search screen, and also the
config.z3950_x  tables instead of entries in the opensrf.xml file, but
when using these from the acq branch, I lose some functionality such as
the Local System Administration.

Odd problem under either.  Within Holding Maintenance, I can add
volumes, and those appear in the Consortial total, but the individual
branch where volumes were added remain at zero.  When searching the
OPAC, the item details appear as expected.

When trying to check the status of an item by barcode, I then receive
the following, which doesn't seem to provide much help.

barcode = 1234

{
	"message":"details.copy has no properties",
	"fileName":"http://blade9/xul/20080201.161947/server/main/JSAN.js",
	"lineNumber":1150,
	"stack":"handle_req(
	[