[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Importing Holds from Geac

Marc Bower MBower at oshawalibrary.on.ca
Wed Feb 13 09:07:37 EST 2008

Somehow I missed this question when John first posted it.  I'd be
interested to see the results of this as well as we are
brothers-in-GEAC-arms with Innisfil at the moment. :)  I've done nothing
more than some very minor fiddling with Evergreen, but I can definitely
see promising things coming from it.  Without Serials and Acquisitions
we wouldn't be able to implement it, mind you, but it's nice to see the
open source solutions coming along nicely.

Thanks,

Marc