[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Evergreen 1.2.1.0 Client issue

Robert Nix glibrarysystem at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 10:37:21 EST 2008

I currently have Evergreen up and running, thanks to John Schmidt, but when
I try to connect to my Evergreen server using the Evergreen 1.2.1.0 client
it says that my server doesn't support this version of the client. I get a
200 code for status but a 404 not found for the version. Is anyone else
having this issue? I am running Debian Etch on the server with installs from
John Schmidt's scripts, so Evergreen version 1.2.1.0. The client I'm trying
to use is on Windows XP and it is version 1.2.1.0. Any help on this issue
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Robert