[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Integrating automated code analysis tools into regular practice?

Scott McKellar mck9 at swbell.net
Sat Feb 23 12:45:27 EST 2008

--- Dan Scott <denials at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 22/11/2007, Scott McKellar <mck9 at swbell.net> wrote:
> >
> > --- Dan Scott <denials at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > I was pondering a few possibilities for helping to tighten up our
> > > code
> > > in a more automated fashion today. I thought I would throw the
> ideas
> > > out there to see if there's interest or support for them...
> >
> > <snip: info about code-scanning tools>

<snip>

> I have attached the RATS output in HTML format for the Evergreen tree
> as well, for anyone interested in what it has to say.
>
> --
> Dan Scott
> Laurentian University

<snip -- long list of warnings about potential bugs>

I'm finally starting to look at the RATS output, for the C code.
I've gotten just far enough to notice that all of the C code scanned
is from the Open-ILS tree.  Would it be possible to scan the OSRF
code as well?

Scott McKellar
http://home.swbell.net/mck9/ct/