[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Integrating automated code analysis tools into regular practice?

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 13:21:11 EST 2008

On 23/02/2008, Scott McKellar <mck9 at swbell.net> wrote:

<snip automated code analysis stuff>

>  I'm finally starting to look at the RATS output, for the C code.
>  I've gotten just far enough to notice that all of the C code scanned
>  is from the Open-ILS tree.  Would it be possible to scan the OSRF
>  code as well?

Sure thing, Scott! Please find the HTML output of a RATS scan of the
OSRF code attached.

In fact, a few weeks ago I bought a Linode server for this very
purpose (among others). Once it is set up and has started generating
these kinds of reports on a regular basis, I'll post a link to it so
that you (or any other interested parties) can start poking at it.
Hopefully this weekend.

--
Dan Scott
Laurentian University