[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Evergreen 1.2.1.0 Client issue

Robert Nix glibrarysystem at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 12:53:58 EST 2008

Brandon,

  I tried to make the directory in /openils/var/web/xul/ to match the build
id in the staff client I'm using which said it was red_1_2_1_0 but I still
get the same error. I also tried to change the build id in the c:\Program
Files\Evergreen Staff Client\build directory to something more simple like
123 but that didn't work either. I also tried to make the directory
rel_1.2.1.0 and just 1.2.1.0 and neither of those worked either. I'm out of
ideas, any of your ideas are welcome.

Thanks,
Robert