[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Issue building Evergreen-ILS-1.2.2.1

Ingalls, Niles nilesi at zionsville.lib.in.us
Thu Jan 10 11:04:07 EST 2008

Hello,

I'm having an issue building Evergreen-ILS-1.2.1.1, and thought I'd get some
advise here before attempting to hack may way through it. I've got
Evergreen-ILS-1.2.1.1 to compile successfully but now it's nose-diving on
the make install when attempting to create the destination directories.  I
apparently don't have access to the variables $SOCK, $PID, and $LOG which I
see are defined in config.sh whereas the others are in install.conf.  What
am I doing wrong?
Thanks!

root at dl380:/usr/src/evergreen/Evergreen-ILS-1.2.1.1# make install
Installing...
Debug: prefix= /usr/local/openils tmp= /tmp/ilstmp/ sock=  pid=  log= \n
mkdir: cannot create directory `': No such file or directory
A build error occured: Error creating
make: *** [install] Error 99
root at dl380:/usr/src/evergreen/Evergreen-ILS-1.2.1.1#

Niles Ingalls
UNIX & Web Administrator
Hussey-Mayfield Memorial Public Library
250 N. Fifth Street
P.O. Box 840
Zionsville, IN. 46077

Phone   317-873-3149 x13280
Fax     317-873-8339

"Confidence is what you have before you understand the problem." - Woody
Allen