[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Installation issue

Robert Nix glibrarysystem at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 13:33:17 EST 2008

I am currently trying to install Evergreen on Debian Etch and am having some
issues with the automated install. I've ran the evergreen_chroot.sh file and
got everything to work correctly up to that point and most of the
evergreen.sh to work correctly as well. Although, at the end of the
evergreen.sh file when the apache server tries to restart it fails due to
the mod_xmlent not loading the commands in the eg_vhost.conf file. It gets
stuck on all of the XML commands such as XMLEntStripPI, XMLEntEscapeScript,
XMLEntStripComments, XMLEntContentType and XMLEntStripDoctype. If I take the
lines out of the eg_vhost.conf file starting at line 51 and going thru the 5
commands plus line 98 where the XMLEntContentType is defined then I can get
the apache server to start. I checked and I do have the mod_xmlent.c file in
my installation. Is anyone else having this issue with their installation or
can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance,

Robert