[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Heads-up: state of OpenSRF in trunk

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 09:13:55 EDT 2008

Hey folks:

This is a heads-up to let you know that OpenSRF in trunk appears to
have been broken since the introduction of autotools.

It seems that everything compiles quite nicely, and one can start the
router and Perl services, but trying to start the C services or talk
to the Perl services via srfsh is another matter.

For now, I would recommend sticking with revision 1347 of OpenSRF,
unless you want to give me a hand figuring out where the autotools
compile & link process is throwing curveballs at opensrf
communication.

--
Dan Scott
Laurentian University