[OPEN-ILS-DEV] RE: Loading bibs questions

Hardy, Elaine ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Wed Jul 2 12:03:50 EDT 2008

Since some libraries allow holds on acquisition items with "on order"
status, will that status be configurable to allow holds?

Elaine

________________________________

J. Elaine Hardy
Library Services Manager - Collections & Reference
Georgia Public Library Service,
A Unit of the University System of Georgia
1800 Century Place, Suite 150
Atlanta, Ga. 30345-4304
404.235-7128
404.235-7201, fax