[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Cannot change a user's permission

Frances Dean McNamara fdmcnama at uchicago.edu
Thu Jul 10 16:08:56 EDT 2008

In our test Evergreen, we have set up a user Cataloger.  It was set up in the existing Cataloger group.

But I have gone in to try to change that particular user's permissions so that they can work on the org units I have added.  By default they were limited to working in BR1, I think and I want them working in the org units I have set up.  In the client, Admin, User Permission Editor I made changes and saved.  It gave no error but when I go back and look again it did not save my changes.

How do I set up users who can do cataloging in my org units?

Frances McNamara
University of Chicago