[OPEN-ILS-DEV] marc record import questions - gutenberg

John Fink john.fink at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 13:06:14 EDT 2008

Hello Robert,

Sorry for the delay on this.  The direct_ingest line definitely shouldn't
hang -- there should be output along the way.  It might *crash*, mind you,
as I've had pg_loader do, but it shouldn't just hang.  When I run
direct_ingest, I get a changing series of numbers as output, like this:

220             24.4455278547102

Is this consistent with what you've seen?  Or is there no output at all?

jf

--
http://libgrunt.blogspot.com -- library culture and technology.