[OPEN-ILS-DEV] marc record import questions - gutenberg

Robert Soulliere robert.soulliere at mohawkcollege.ca
Fri Jul 11 15:02:57 EDT 2008

Hi John,

I am getting just a flashing cursor. The eventually it only spits out

0      0

as if no data is getting ingested. The I get the flashing cursor and not
the normal bash prompt.
I've tired with both the Gutenberg data and isntructions found at:
http://www.open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=evergreen-admin:importing:bibrecords

and also the test database of 500 records and instructions found at the
download page at:
http://open-ils.org/downloads.php.

with the same result.

I've tried restoring your Evergreen database to an empty state as
described on the  import page.

Thanks,
Robert