[OPEN-ILS-DEV] staff client searches hang

Frances Dean McNamara fdmcnama at uchicago.edu
Fri Jul 11 15:40:32 EDT 2008

Thanks, Dan.

We have done that vacuumdb and analyze.  We for sure did find that we couldn't search after doing our big loads until that was done.

We think, having done that, that this is an additional problem.  It does not seem to necessarily be related to the size of the result set.

It's weird because on our big db, some searches seem to hang and others complete quickly.  We have done the vacuumdb and analyze, though, so we don't think that's it.

Frances