[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Thinking about receiving

David Fiander david at fiander.info
Mon Jul 28 11:40:31 EDT 2008

Carri,

The packing slip doesn't have an invoice # on it? If that's the case,
perhaps MIke's idea about using the PO # is better. I'm a bit concerned
about shipments containing odd mixtures of items from various POs; it seems
more likely that a shipment will match an invoice than that it will match a
PO.

As far your second paragraph about multiple copies, this is exactly why I
got fuzzy in my original thinking. Thanks for the suggestions.

-David