[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Getting my staff client logged on

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Tue Jun 3 15:42:36 EDT 2008

On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 3:34 PM, Frances Dean McNamara
<fdmcnama at uchicago.edu> wrote:
> {"payload":["1-2-2-0"],"status":200}

Hrmm, okay, that's not bad.  There are some bugs with 1.2.2.0, but
nothing I can think of that would prevent you from authenticating.

Are you able to log into the OPAC with the admin user?  (WARNING:
Doing so might prompt you to change your password if it's relatively
weak)

Do you have shell access to the server such that you could look at
config files, log files, run the srfsh command-line program, etc?

--
Jason Etheridge