[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Getting my staff client logged on

Frances Dean McNamara fdmcnama at uchicago.edu
Tue Jun 3 15:50:42 EDT 2008

I will need to get Dale Arntson to pick up on looking at the config files, etc.  I was hoping for an easy solution.  I just looked back on the list and see some back and forth from April where I think it turned out to be a typo in a config file password.

At the opac I didn't get a response when I press My Account, get javascript: void(0) down on the left so maybe we're not quite ready for prime time there.

I will ask Dale to pick up the problem and contact you.

Frances