[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Evergreen Staff Client login network/server fa ilure

Charlene Woo Ling cwooling at ttec.co.tt
Wed Jun 11 09:20:01 EDT 2008

Ok, I checked how to run the pl script and this is the following output: I
remember that one of the problems I was getting before required me to change
PG to pgsql. What should I do now?
thanks,
Charlene

user at pc2665ubuntu:/openils/bin$ <mailto:user at pc2665ubuntu:/openils/bin$>
sudo cp settings-tester.pl /openils/lib/perl5/
user at pc2665ubuntu:/openils/bin$ <mailto:user at pc2665ubuntu:/openils/bin$>
sudo -u opensrf env PERL5LIB=/openils/lib/perl5/ perl ./settings-tester.pl
LWP::UserAgent version 2.033
XML::LibXML version 1.59
Please install XML::LibXML::XPathContext
XML::LibXSLT version 1.59
Net::Server::PreFork version 0.94
Cache::Memcached version 1.18
Class::DBI version 3.000015
Class::DBI::AbstractSearch version 0.070
Template version 2.140
DBD::Pg version 1.490
Net::Z3950 version 0.510
MARC::Record version 2.000000
MARC::Charset version 0.980
MARC::File::XML version 0.880
Text::Aspell version 0.040
CGI version 3.150
DateTime::TimeZone version 0.420
DateTime version 0.350
DateTime::Format::ISO8601 version 0.060
Unix::Syslog version 0.100
GD::Graph3d version 0.630
JavaScript::SpiderMonkey version 0.170
Log::Log4perl version 1.070
Email::Send version 2.183
Text::CSV_XS version 0.230
Please install Spreadsheet::WriteExcel::Big
Please install Tie::IxHash
Parse::RecDescent version 1.940
Please install SRU

Checking Jabber connection
* Jabber successfully connected

Checking database connections
* WARNING: Deprecated <password> element used for the <reporter> entry.
Please use <pw> instead.
* /opensrf/default/reporter/setup :: Successfully connected to database
dbi:Pg:dbname=evergreen;host=pc2665ubuntu.ttec.co.tt;port=5432
  * Database has the expected server encoding UTF8.
* /opensrf/default/apps/open-ils.storage/app_settings/databases ::
Successfully connected to database
dbi:Pg:dbname=evergreen;host=pc2665ubuntu.ttec.co.tt;port=5432
  * Database has the expected server encoding UTF8.
* /opensrf/default/apps/open-ils.cstore/app_settings :: Successfully
connected to database
dbi:Pg:dbname=evergreen;host=pc2665ubuntu.ttec.co.tt;port=5432
  * Database has the expected server encoding UTF8.
* /opensrf/default/apps/open-ils.reporter-store/app_settings :: Successfully
connected to database
dbi:Pg:dbname=evergreen;host=pc2665ubuntu.ttec.co.tt;port=5432
  * Database has the expected server encoding UTF8.

Checking database drivers to ensure <driver> matches <language>
* ERROR: reporter application must use driver 'Pg', but 'pgsql' is defined
* ERROR: reporter application must use driver 'Pg', but 'pgsql' is defined
* ERROR: pgsql language is perl in
/opensrf/default/apps/open-ils.storage/language
* ERROR: pgsql language is perl in
/opensrf/default/apps/open-ils.storage/language
* OK: pgsql language is C in /opensrf/default/apps/open-ils.cstore/language
* OK: pgsql language is C in
/opensrf/default/apps/open-ils.reporter-store/language

Checking libdbi and libdbi-drivers

Checking hostname
 * OK: found hostname 'pc2665ubuntu.ttec.co.tt' in <hosts> section of
opensrf.xml
user at pc2665ubuntu:/openils/bin$ <mailto:user at pc2665ubuntu:/openils/bin$>