[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Help understanding Directories in Evergreen

John van Rassel jvanrassel at innisfil.ca
Wed Jun 18 11:39:02 EDT 2008

Hello again,

I am just having a few issues trying to understand the different
directories in Evergreen.

When I look in ~/Evergreen-ILS-1.2.2.0 on both the server I setup, and
the vmware images,  there are two directories of note; and Evergreen
directory and an Open-ILS directory.

When I ran the canuck.patch, I noticed it patches the files in the
Open-ILS directory.

When I build a new client though, it uses the ue.xhtml file from the
~/Evergreen-ILS-1.2.2.0/Evergreen directory.

I guess what I am really trying to understand is:  Why does this extra
Evergreen directory exist.

Any help would be wonderful,

Thanks

John