[OPEN-ILS-DEV] password

Jean Montgomery jmontgom at uproc.lib.mi.us
Fri Jun 20 15:45:20 EDT 2008

I have evergreen up and running.  Was having problems logging in with the
client, but could through ssh.  I don't remember if I changed the password
intentionally or accidentally but I can no longer log in through ssh or the
client.  Is there an easy way to reset the admin password or would it be
just as easy to uninstall and reinstall.  I haven't added any items yet,
just playing with the product to demonstrate to some libraries that we may
look into migrating.

Thanks!

Jean Montgomery
Network Administrator
Upper Peninsula Region of Library Cooperation
(906)228-7697