[OPEN-ILS-DEV] unable to check out items

Grant Johnson FGJohnson at upei.ca
Tue Mar 11 10:42:10 EDT 2008

Hey all,

I'm using 1.2.1.0 as well and have the same error.
In addition if I try to "hold" a book as a logged in patron on the OPAC it freezes as well.
I've done the meta match thing that needs to run before holds work so that's not it.

Are there instructions to upgrade to 1.2.2 from 1.2.1.0?
or is there an interim release I should look at.
Cheers

John - how did the upgrade go?......things OK now?

Thanks

--

F. Grant Johnson
566-0630 / fgjohnson at upei.ca