[OPEN-ILS-DEV] restoring evergreen to an empty state

Nella Lall ndlall at ucalgary.ca
Wed Mar 12 17:23:07 EDT 2008

Jason,

Seems like this brought me closer--I saw that after attempting an
upgrade from Evergreen 1.2 to 1.2.1.4 the autogen.sh file needed to have
Step 24 redone on it which was:

"Add the following lines to the top of /openils/bin/autogen.sh and
/openils/bin/osrf_ctl.sh (after the #!/bin/bash line). There are other
ways to accomplish this, but this is one of the simplest and least
intrusive:

export PATH=$PATH:/openils/bin
export PERL5LIB=/openils/lib/perl5
..."

So I did that and stop and started opensrf and then tried the autogen.sh
step again:

evergreen-admin at eg-server:/openils/bin$ sudo -u opensrf ./autogen.sh
/openils/conf/opensrf_core.xml

Updating fieldmapper
Connection to Settings Failed  Settings Connect timed out
 :  ***
Settings Connect timed out
Updating web_fieldmapper
Updating OrgTree
removing OrgTree from the cache...
Updating OrgTree HTML
Done

So, I think things are bit happier but the Connection to Settings
failed??  What does this new message mean?

Thanks,
Nella