[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Acquisitions module question

Edward Corrado corrado at tcnj.edu
Wed Mar 19 12:26:12 EDT 2008

Hello all,

As part of my ongoing evaluation of Evergreen, a new question about the
acquisitions module under development came up. Basically, what it boils
down to is that I want to know if the acquisitions module being
developed will allow for library A to only see Library A's acquisition
information (funds, purchase price, etc). And that under no
circumstances will Library B be able to see it. In a loose consortia
environment, this is most likely a must have, at least it would probably
be for us. Does this exist or is it being planned for in the acquisition
module under development.

Edward

--
Edward M. Corrado