[OPEN-ILS-DEV] error message from direct_ingest.pl script

Nella Lall ndlall at ucalgary.ca
Thu Mar 20 13:08:08 EDT 2008

When using the direct_ingest.pl script (part of the importing bib
records into evergreen steps) I am getting this message for each record
it tries to process:

Couldn't process record:   * ! EXCEPTION ! *
TYPE: OpenSRF::EX::Session
Mess: Session Error
Mess: router at eg-server/open-ils.cstore IS NOT CONNECTED TO THE NETWORK!!!
Loc.: 68 main
Loc.: direct_ingest.pl
Time: Thu Mar 20 08:55:23 2008

I was able to successfully use this direct_ingest.pl script in the past
before I did the restore of my evergeen database to an empty state.

I have walked through all the install steps and do not see that any were
missed after the first install of 1.2.0 and after the attempt to upgrade
to 1.2.1.4.
I have done a stop and restart of system as in:

sudo -u opensrf /openils/bin/osrf_ctl.sh -c
/openils/conf/opensrf_core.xml -a stop_all
sudo -u opensrf /openils/bin/osrf_ctl.sh -c
/openils/conf/opensrf_core.xml -a start_all

Can some kind soul tell me where shall I look or what I should try next?

Thanks,
Nella