[OPEN-ILS-DEV] error message from direct_ingest.pl script

Nella Lall ndlall at ucalgary.ca
Thu Mar 20 13:33:28 EDT 2008

Dan,

Okay, I did that and noted it for the future, thanks.

Now using direct_ingest.pl gives me a new error, sigh--not sure if that
is progress or not.

Attempting to build a client session as a server Session ID
[1206032858.562428391.22319051264], remote_id
[evergreen at eg-server/opensrf.settings_drone_at_eg-server_30019] at
/openils/lib/perl5//OpenSRF/AppSession.pm line 97, <> line 1.
Couldn't process record:   * ! EXCEPTION ! *
TYPE: OpenSRF::EX::Session
Mess: Session Error
Mess: Transport::handler(): No AppSession object returned from
server_build()
Loc.: 67 main
Loc.: direct_ingest.pl
Time: Thu Mar 20 11:07:42 2008

(I'm beginning to feel like I should have multiple pseudonyms for this
list so you won't get tired of answering all of my questions!)

Nella