[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Deleting the example branches

Robert Nix glibrarysystem at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 09:50:30 EDT 2008

Mike,

  Thanks for the suggestion but I'm not familiar enough with sql commands to
dig to the deeper trees to find where these items are linked to delete them.
Any suggestions are appreciated. In the mean time I'll be looking in some
postgres material online to figure out how to get to those deeper elements
to delete them. Also, I used the install script from John Schmidt so the
database was created for me which is another reason that I'm not sure of the
order of tables or the names of those tables in which I need to delete the
items from first.

Thanks in advance for all of the help,
Robert