[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Deleting the example branches

Robert Nix glibrarysystem at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 09:50:13 EDT 2008

Mike,

  I keep getting the foreign key restraints error and I can't figure out
which tables are linked to go deeper to delete the items from it. I have
found that the items are linked to the tables actor.org_unit_type and
transit_copy. In the actor.org_unit_type I can't delete the relations there
either because of the same error and I can't even get the transit_copy table
to display any information to see what relations are there. I keep getting
the error: relation "transit_copy" does not exist. I know it's there because
of the error I get when trying to delete the parent_ou for the example
libraries. It says DETAIL: Key (id)=(12) is still referenced from table
"transit_copy". Any suggestions or table names I can start from would be
greatly appreciated. I have very little DB knowledge as I have not worked
with them very long. I have only worked with very rudementary things in DB's
such as importing sql files and basic queries.

Thanks again in advance,
Robert