[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Chinese Language Support

Qing Zou qzou at lakeheadu.ca
Wed May 14 15:05:07 EDT 2008

Hi Rayson,

Check out the the following URL:
         http://libnt2.lakeheadu.ca

Regarding to the Chinese version, Grace Liu and I have finished the
translation of OPAC. Also Chinese records can be displayed and searched.
However, there are still lots of work need to be done for the staff client
part. If you would like to help, that will be great.

All the best,

Jason

--
Jason Zou