[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Changes to user group heirarchy

Robert glibrarysystem at gmail.com
Fri May 16 15:18:00 EDT 2008

Hi all,

  I actually have 2 questions. 1st question is what is the table name in
postgres where the user group heirarchy is located? I need to delete some
test groups from the heirarchy and I can't do that without the table name.
Example: the table name for the Organizational Units is actor.org_unit. The
2nd question is what file needs to be modified to have the state changed in
the register patron section under drivers license? Currently it
automatically shows GA- when you select the primary identification type
drivers license. I would like for that to show SC- for us here in South
Carolina. Any help on these subjects is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Robert