[OPEN-ILS-DEV] User permissions error

Robert glibrarysystem at gmail.com
Wed May 28 08:33:08 EDT 2008

Jason,

  Since the permissions of the parent are directly inherited by the
children, I can't remove it from the Local System Administrator account and
still have it on the Staff account. I tried it and when I added it back to
the Staff account it automatically added it back to the Local System
Administrator account. Likewise, if I remove it from the Staff account it
automatically removes it from the Local System Administrator account. Any
thoughts?