[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Importing marc records from Sirsi

Robert glibrarysystem at gmail.com
Thu May 29 09:18:40 EDT 2008

I do already have some records in the system and I did not use the startid
option the first time. I did however try the entire process again using the
startid option and received the same results. I have 8 different books in
the system but some have multiple copies. Should the startid option be the
number of actual books or records (I believe this is the right way to go) or
should it start with the number after the number of copies?