[OPEN-ILS-DEV] notifications (internals)

Bill Erickson erickson at esilibrary.com
Sun Nov 9 17:53:27 EST 2008

Hi all,

I put some thoughts together on how we may want to wire up the plumbing
for event-based notifications.

http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=feature:notifications

There are missing pieces, questions, and likely some non-obvious
assumptions on my part, but I wanted to push it out to solicit thoughts on
filling in the gaps or doing things differently.  The code will probably
be developed in stages, starting with email notices and only a few event
types, later moving on to telephony, etc.  Anyway, let me know if you have
any thoughts or questions.

Thanks,

-b

--