[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Booking Equipment or Rooms on Evergreen

J. Miley mileyj1 at oplin.org
Sat Nov 15 14:41:01 EST 2008

David,

You may want to check out Rapla (http://www.rapla.org) for resource booking.
We are currently using this at my library and it is working out quite well.
We have been using it for a few months for our meeting rooms and equipment
booking. Unfortunately, if you want something to connect to your ILS  or be
available to patrons online this isn't the product; however, it is good for
staff to book resources.

Jay Miley
Library Assistant II
St. Marys Community Public Library (OH)