[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Problem with evergreen install on ubuntu 8.04

David Coulter Dcoulter at grapevinetexas.gov
Wed Oct 15 12:14:58 EDT 2008

Hello.  I have installed ubuntu on a server and have twice attempted to follow the wiki directions for evergreen install hanging up on the 4th step each time.  When I get to "creatlang plperl evergreen" the system says not a valid directory or file.  I felt I had missed a step but going back through methodically yields the same result.  Does this sound familiar to anyone?  I admit I am linux challenged but have worked with it a little in the past.

Thanks,
Dave

David Coulter
Systems Administrator