[OPEN-ILS-DEV] what is the latest version of Evergreen

John Fink john.fink at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 09:59:46 EDT 2008

Hello Vijay,

The latest stable version of Evergreen is 1.2.3.1 (
http://open-ils.org/downloads.php).  1.4 will be the next stable version,
and you see a lot of mentions about it likely because it's very close to
release.  If you're feeling adventurous, you can download 1.4 RC1 (Release
Candidate) from here:
http://open-ils.org/downloads/Evergreen-ILS-1.4.0.0-rc1.tar.gz, although
it's probably best to wait for the actual stable release.

jf

--
http://libgrunt.blogspot.com -- library culture and technology.