[OPEN-ILS-DEV] unable to login

vijay kumar vijcrjbhu at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 03:09:09 EDT 2008

Dear Member,
Now after running xulrunner When I login as admin and pasword as open-ils
I am getting following error.
Same time when I am testing hostname showing error testing this hostmane.....

Kindly suggest me
with regards,
vijay kumar

((((((((((((These are my screenshot))))))))))))))))
Network/server failure.  Please check your Internet connection to
undefined and choose Retry Network.  If you need to enter Offline
Mode, choose Ignore Errors in this and subsequent dialogs.  If you
believe this error is due to a bug in Evergreen and not network
problems, please contact your helpdesk or friendly Evergreen admins,
and give them this information:
method=open-ils.auth.authenticate.init
params=["admin"]
THROWN:
Network Failure: status = <unknown>
service=open-ils.auth&method=open-ils.auth.authenticate.init&param=%22admin%22
STATUS:
<unknown>