[OPEN-ILS-DEV] unable to login

Steven Owley steveno at ohionet.org
Wed Oct 22 13:38:00 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,

I am having a similar problem with the Ubuntu 8.01/Server 1.4 image and the
Windows client, even though the Test button give a 200 OK for the
connection.

Running srfsh login admin open-ils gets "???: login admin open-ils" as a
response.

If I test with settings-tester it all checks out except for some error
messages about there being more than one libdbdpgsql.so, and how the libdbi
and libdbi-drivers probably needing to be compiled from source.  Since the
image obviously must work, I assume that I can ignore these and that I am
simply getting it wrong with the client and srfsh somehow.

Thanks for any help you can be,

Steve