[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Z39.50 display issues in 1.4 rc1

James Fournie jfournie at sitka.bclibraries.ca
Thu Oct 30 20:27:54 EDT 2008

Hi there.

I have been mucking around with 1.4 on a Debian VMWare image.  I
copied the list of Z39.50 targets from our production server to my vm,
and I found that the Z39.50 screen could not accommodate this many
targets (22).  I have attached a screenshot.  The service list
occupies the entire screen and thus I can't see the search results.
(maximized at 1280x800)

In the longer term, it would be nice if it was possible to have
multiple databases per source selectable by a combo box type thing --
many of our sources are from a single target, ITSMARC (12 databases);
Amicus also has multiple databases (although one doesn't require
auth).

James Fournie
BC SITKA