[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Sharing reporting templates?

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 16:44:59 EDT 2008

Hello:

Just wondering if a mechanism for sharing reporting templates across
separate Evergreen installations has been worked out yet; I have some
recollection of talking with some site or site that was able to
install a set of templates that may have been developed by GPLS in the
first place, but I could be dreaming.

At any rate, we would be interested in both getting our hands on any
templates that might exist, as well as contributing templates back
once we're up and running if there is a mechanism for doing that (no
matter how awkward it might be at the moment; I can wrangle SQL!).

--
Dan Scott
Laurentian University