[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Evergreen Releases

John Schmidt jas at xmission.com
Thu Oct 23 14:56:56 EDT 2008

Hi,

Would it be possible to have symlinks for the latest release on the download
site to be labeled something like:

	Evergreen-ILS-current.tar.gz
	OpenSRF-current.tar.gz

with those linked to a particular version number?  The name doesn't really
matter, could be also something like Evergreen-ILS-stable, or anything else
for that matter.

The reason why I ask is that in my Debian Installer script for Evergreen, I
specify version numbers for both Evergreen source and OpenSRF and it would be
more convenient to just use something that points to the most current
release.

If there is interest, I can see what modifications are needed to get my script
working for Ubuntu.

Thanks,

John Schmidt
jas at xmission.com