[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Building the Staff Client on a Client Machine

vijay kumar vijcrjbhu at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 07:45:04 EDT 2008

Dear All,
I have installed Evergreen-ILS-1.2.3.1 on ubuntu 8.04 following the
documentation you have given for installation

http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=installing_evergreen_1.2_on_ubuntu_7.10

and it works.on the sever side, xulrunner working properly.

But now I want to build staff-client on a client side. I follow the
instruction that you have given in the following links.
http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=evergreen-user:installing_and_running_the_staff_client&s[]=staff&s[]=client

I have installed the following packages
sudo apt-get install subversion
sudo apt-get install xulrunner

but downloading the source code link is not working.
svn co svn://svn.open-ils.org/ILS/tags/rel_1_2_1_4/

In the installation manual in am using rel_1_2_3_0 for server so which
version we need to download from source code.
So please guide me and provide me a suitable link for building
staff-client on a client machine.

Thanks in advance,

with regards,
vijay kumar