[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Retrieving and parsing MARC records from the Web interface

Alexander O'Neill aoneill at upei.ca
Thu Sep 11 15:04:27 EDT 2008

Just wanted to post a followup to say that this worked great and was
exactly what I needed after applying a little XSLT magic to the
request response.  We are now able to pretty easily customize which
fields appear in the bib record.

We are planning to share our code after it gets cleaned up a bit and
hopefully made more generic.

Thanks again,

---
Alexander O'Neill