[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Circulation Problem

Travis Schafer tschafer at carsoncity.k12.mi.us
Thu Sep 18 15:35:55 EDT 2008

Jason,

Thanks for the quick response... that worked and worked well.

I was in a hurry, so I didn't take much time to *think* about what the underlying issue is. But I did take a look at the org_unit table. Everything looked good to me (with a cursory glance). Everybody had a valid parent, no one was there own parent, etc, etc.

What causes this? I'm just wondering. The code certainly fixed it...

Thanks again!

--TS

>>> "Jason Etheridge" <jason at esilibrary.com> 9/18/2008 2:47 PM >>>
On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 1:54 PM, Travis Schafer
<tschafer at carsoncity.k12.mi.us> wrote:
> \nTYPE: OpenSRF::EX::ERROR\nMess: System ERROR \nMess: Circ Duration Script
> Died: Error: TypeError: parent has no properties at line 163: (null)\nLoc.:

Hey Travis, take a look at this change to circ_lib.js:
http://svn.open-ils.org/trac/ILS/changeset/10365/branches/rel_1_2/Open-ILS/src/javascript/backend/circ/circ_lib.js

Making that change to your /openils/var/circ/circ_lib.js may make the
difference here.  If not, we may need to scrutinize your org tree.

--
Jason Etheridge